Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yarn Pirate ROCKS!

I don't have a pic yet -- the weather here was depressingly cruddy, so no good natural light for Eye Candy Friday, but anyway, I got my skein of Yarn Pirate sock yarn!!!! Woo hoo! First, Georgia must be a saint. Her shop cart oversold and she dyed up more yarn for those customers. I thought that was an incredibly classy thing to do. Really going above and beyond.

When she contacted me, I mentioned that I was buying the Sweet Magnolia, after Apple was swiped out of my cart mid-checkout. I expressed that I would be happy with either, and I ended up with a skein of Apple! It is stunning! I suppose I'm easy, though -- put pink and green together on yarn and I'm pretty darn tickled.

OK -- must get back to my knitting. I am working on my first pair of "real" socks -- AKA for an adult foot. I'm using Mountain Colors Bearfoot in the Mountain Tango colorway. It is looking really, really pretty. And I am about to start the heel flap. Progress!

No comments: